An hour, and one not-so-coordinated turn later I arrived, just an hour ahead of the sister who was planning on a 4-5 hour drive… I may not be good at math but something didn’t add up.
As with all towns in this part of the state it seems, internet was lacking and effectively annoying, which is why this post is late on arrival. I am becoming quite accustomed, it seems, to being without decent internet connection and have taken to walking, reading, and eating chocolate to fill the newly acquired hours in my day.
In all, it was a good weekend, and most shockingly I had the “glad to be home” feeling when I re-entered my little valley. I was most happy however that the coastal wind had been subdued by the mountains and the sun had the power to actually heat the air thoroughly before it blew away.
Thank you to the sister for an enjoyable weekend away. And to the Big-Talking Stronghold, we shall meet again. You supply the tasty treats and I’ll bring the Fluffy. Let’s meet by the ocean.
AWESOME tide pool pictures! :D
ReplyDelete